Thursday, October 24, 2013

"The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."
-I think this is true because if you read you can learn new things and also books have a lot of information.

"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family."
-Education is the key to power because if you have a good education then you can earn the power based on what you know.

"Knowledge is power."
-Knowledge is power because without knowledge power isn't anything so in order to have power you have to have knowledge.

“Knowledge is power, community is strength and positive attitude is everything”
-I think knowledge is power because if you have knowledge that will last forever and power fades, but if you have knowledge you can keep power because you know a lot and how to get the power back.

No comments:

Post a Comment