Friday, December 6, 2013

Exposition:


One time when my mom told me to come in the house because it was getting late but i didn't come in until around 11:00. And as I was walking home I heard gun shots and as i kelp walking a seen a young boy on his knee's and he was holding his brother had gotten shot in the stomach. And I was really scared so I ran home. And I realized that that could have been me. And when I got home I told my mom I was sorry and I love her. And I learned that it's better to listen to your parents and obey their rules because it's only for your own good.

Exposition:
Inciting Incident: I heard gun shots
Rising Action: i seen a boy holding his brother
Climax:. And I realized that that could have been me
Falling Action:I realized that that could have been me
Resolution: I learned form that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment