Tuesday, June 3, 2014

             "You can do a lot with a million but will you give back and feed the children"

  If I had one million dollars I would buy a car and also buy a house for me and my family and also pay to go to college. And study business and then put the rest of the money in the bank until I finish school so that I can open up my own business. And then i'll put some money up for my future kids so that they can go to college. And I would also buya lot of cloths and shoes and i'll give back to my community and also i'll try to get the homeless off of the streets because I hate seeing people begging for money and have nowhere to go. Ans also I would move out of the hood and move my family somewhere where there isn't as much violence. And also I would travel the world. I would go to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Miami, California and Africa. Because i've always wanted to go to those places.

No comments:

Post a Comment