Monday, March 3, 2014


           I noticed that the family didn’t have much money and they was happy once the money had came in from Walter father death. I noticed that Walter was trying to start a business and I thought that was good because I think he could have made a lot of money and also something else I noticed about Walter is that he isn't really smart because he let someone else get his money and try to do the negotiation when he could of did it himself. And also I notice that they family have a lot of issues and they don't trust each other because Walter baby mama was lying about going to the doctor but really she was going to have an abortion. And as well I noticed that the son really didn’t play a big role in the movie, I only seen him about three or four times. I noticed that Walter had a drinking problem and that he didn’t like his sister boyfriend.

           The movie relates to ATL because they were also having issues in their house hold and they were lien to each other also. I felt sad because Walter father had died and they got the money and Walter waisted half of the money. And also I felt happy because Walter mother was being smart and bought her grandson a house that him and his family could live in.

          I wonder why Walter trusted that man so much? And based on that I wonder would I trust someone that much to give them 3,000 dollars that I really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment