Wednesday, May 28, 2014
01. Book Title: MONSTER
02. Author’s Name: Walter Dean Myers
03. Book Publish Date: 1999
04. Fiction Sub-Genre (Realistic, Historical, Science, Fantasy): Crime Fiction
05. Photo of book cover (and/or author's photo):
06. Summary Gist Statement: This boy name Bobo was going on trial for a murder and he had to wait in prison until his trail date for robbing a grocery store that led to a murder.
07. Author’s Birth Data and Basic Background: August 12, 1937 he was born in Martinsburg,WV. He wrote many books but this most famous one was this monster book that I am reading now. He won many awards.
08. Author’s Death Data or Current Situation: He is still alive today he is now 76 years young. He is still writing books and he says he never plan on stopping until the day that he dies because that's what he love to do.
09. Author’s Other Noted Works: 10. Would you recommend this book, or not? Why?
Yes I would recommend this book to others because it is a great book and I really enjoyed reading it and I think others would too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment