Keyon Thomas

Monday, May 12, 2014

I dont understand
why the police be on bullshit
I dont understand
why you cool with the people you cool with
I dont understand
half the people I go to school with
But I do understand
why I just sit back and cool it
 
-Keyon Thomas
Posted by Unknown at 10:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (15)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (8)
      •          My advice to you would be to stay awa...
      • 01. Book Title: The boy in the striped pajamas 0...
      • 01. Book Title: MONSTER 02. Author’s Name: Walte...
      • I hear rain dropping drip, drip, drip Remember p...
      • Everett LeRoi Jones also known as Amiri Baraka. B...
      • Good money Good times Good music Good rhymes ...
      • I dont understand why the police be on bullshit...
      • If success was a color It would be gold as cha...
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.